Saturday 3rd November 2018
Holland Sports free fireworks night with live music from Groovehoover.
Widely regarded as the best free fireworks displays in the area, Holland Sports brings you an evening of fireworks, beer, BBQ and live music from the hugely popular Groover Hoover!
No tickets, just turn up! Gates open at 6pm with fireworks at around 7.30/7.45. Music outside until 9.30pm
As always, our friends from Titsey Rotary Club will be walking round with buckets collecting cash to pay for next year’s fireworks, and also help us make a cash donation to another local school.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT SO PLEASE USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT OR WALK. A LIMITED NUMBER OF DISABLED PARKING SPACES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE BOOKING. PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE.
A few notes for those who are coming along
- No handheld fireworks (eg sparklers) will be permitted anywhere on site, so please do not bring them.
- Please use public transport or walk wherever possible. Parking will be extremely limited, so if parking on the road, please do so safely and considerately.
- Stay behind the safety barriers at all times and follow any instructions given to you by the marshalls.
- Lost child point will be at the outside bar on the patio, so please make sure your children know this upon arrival. Children left at the lost child point for more than 10 minutes may be put to work……
- There will be some huge bangs. Ear defenders for young children are recommended. Foam ear plugs will be available at the outside bar.
- Our bars and bbq’s will be running as purely cash only, so bring plenty of folding money. You won’t need much for our food or drinks, but our donation buckets take a lot of feeding