All new members signing up between 1st March and 31st August receive a 50% discount on the annual membership fees!
What does Holland Sports have to offer?
- Situated in 6 acres of secure field with childrens play area, skate park, outdoor gym and all weather floodlit running track
- Regular Live music nights, including our monthly Thursday Acoustic Evening, featuring the best local acts
- Football and Athletics training from highly experienced coaches
- Live Sky & BT Sports on 2 big screens
- Child and dog friendly venue
- Regular Quiz, Bingo and Poker nights
- Quite possibly the cheapest bar in Surrey, if not the South East!
- Food served Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunchtimes. Also open 9am-Midday for food on Saturdays
- Preferential rates on hiring the club for functions
- Discounted entry to live music and other events
How much does it cost?
Annual membership (without discount) as follows:
- Single person (over 18) £12
- Couple (over 18) £17
- Family (2 adults + under 16’s) £22
- Youth (Aged 16-18) £5
- Senior (Over 60) £5
How to become a member
Pop into the club (opening times at the bottom of the page) and fill out a membership form. Your application will then be submitted for approval at the next monthly committee meeting. Subs are due on 1st September each year at the full fee listed above. Members not paying their subs before the end of September will need to sumbit another application.