Holland Sports and Social Association Rules
- No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to consume intoxicating liquor or gamble on the premises.
- (a) The bar shall only be used by members of the club and their guests. The member must accompany his or her guest during their stay in the club and the contribution will be £1.00 per visit.
(b) A member may sign in two guests at any one time, but the same guest can only be signed in three times per membership year.
(c) Members of visiting teams and their guests shall be temporary guests of the club for the day with no fee applicable.
- The hours of sale of intoxicating liquor and the opening hours of the club, shall be determined by the committee and displayed in the premises. These may be altered at any time as determined by the elected committee
- A register of members names and addresses shall be held by the membership secretary, a copy of which will be kept on the premises.
- The purchase, sale and control of intoxicating liquor will be controlled by the Bar Secretary and elected committee.
- Swearing or foul or abusive language will not be tolerated either in the clubhouse, or on any part of the property under the control of Holland Sports and Social Association which includes the patio and field areas. The elected committee and HSSA employees are empowered to enforce regulations and bye-laws for the proper conduct of members and guests using the club facilities and reserve the right to refuse service if deemed necessary.
- (a) Children are welcome to attend the club (except on some special social occasions), but they must be accompanied by an adult member of the club.
(b) Children under the age of 9 years old will not be permitted in the clubhouse after 9pm on band / special function nights.
(c) Children under the age of 12 years old will not be permitted in the clubhouse after 10pm on band / special function nights.
(d) The exception to rules 7a and 7b will be if the children are guests at a private party.
(e) Parents / carers are reminded it is their responsibility to ensure their children are supervised and behave at all times, both inside the pavilion and in outdoor areas.
(f) The elected committee and employees of The HSSA reserve the right to refuse entry to children if they feel their safety may be at risk.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to play pool unless playing against an adult member of the club.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to play darts or use the electronic scoreboards.
- Children are not permitted to sit at the bar.
- Children under 12 years of age will not be served at the bar after 9pm.
- Family membership stops at the age of 18 when they must join as a full member.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the clubhouse and patio areas but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Football boots / studs / spikes etc are not to be worn inside the clubhouse.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times, particularly when leaving late at night. Parents are reminded to ensure their children behave when playing outside in the evening.
- All requests for private parties must be made in writing to the committee giving as much notice as possible.
- On some private function nights, the bar will close at 6pm for last orders. Members will be allowed the usual 20 minutes of drinking up time. The bar will reopen at 7.30pm for up to 20 club members which are not part of the private function.
- Membership cards must be carried at all times and may be requested to be seen at any time by either committee members or employees of The HSSA.